I was wondering what is the longest meaningful phrase made out of words containing only letters A..F – the only letters that are allowed in a hexadecimal system. After downloading some word lists I came up with the following:
- facaded facade – a double facade
- defaced deface – when a hacked entity that was already hacked is hacked again before recovery (i.e. double defaced)
- beefed beef – the beef that is very juicy, or with a lot of marble, or it’s stinky
- be deaf be deaf, be dead, be dead – probably part of some lyrics
- decaffaced – to be overdecaffeinated
And the short story about the little deaf bee that discovered that her dad is a hated fed abusing decaffeinated coffee (probably both attended the Defcon):
a deaf baffed babe bee faced decaffaced dad: a fed! be dead, facaded face! bad dad!